mercoledì 9 marzo 2016

3 Challenge #239 –The paper Shelter-Away with the Fairies

Buongiorno a tutti. Aspettavo da molto l’occasione di colorare il timbro “My Hair” , e per il challenge di questa settimana per The Paper Shelter “Away with fairies” devo dire che calza proprio a pennello.

Good morning all.I ‘m waiting for a long time to have the opportunity to color the stamp "My Hair", and the challenge for The Paper Shelter "Away with the Fairies" fits very well.
Trattandosi di un personaggio fantasy , per la colorazione dei capelli ho utilizzato le tonalità del viola ,che ho abbinato al verde –giallo. Il risultato mi ricorda proprio una fatina di Primavera !
The fairy is a fantasy character, so for hair I go with shades of violet combined with green-yellow . The result reminds me just a fairy Spring!
Ho approfittato dell’occasione del Compleanno di mia suocera per realizzare una card che ha accompagnato un bel bouquet di fiori che ha apprezzato davvero molto. 
The occasion of the birthday of my mother-in-law give me the opportunity to made a card that accompanied flowers , she appreciated very much both.
Ora vi saluto e vi ringrazio per essere passate a visitare il mio blog , vi saluto e vi aspetto qui se avere voglia di partecipare al nostro challenge.
Now I greet and thank you for visiting my blog, I ‘m waiting here if you whish to enter in our challenge.


Copic used:
Pelle: R0000-000-00-20-22
Capelli: BV000-01-04-17
Outfit: YG 00-01-03-07    Ali: BV 000-02-04  YG 00-01-03
Foglie: G20-21-24-28 YG 01-03
Acqua: BG 0000-000-01-02

Grazie per la visita
Thanks for visiting


Vi aspetto gradite ospiti sulla mia pagina FB
Pin It!

3 commenti:

  1. Hi Sandra, I adore the way youve used this image its just stunning and your colour choice is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    RispondiElimina
  2. Proprio bello tutto , Colorazione neanche a dirlo .... e l'accostamento di colori mi piace tanto ... spero arrivi presto la primavere . Le gemme già si vedono un bacione

    RispondiElimina
  3. Hi Sandra,
    This is a beautiful card. Your colouring is exquisite - I love the shading on the leaves. Your pretty card design looks wonderful and really complements your gorgeous colour work.
    Sue...xxx

    RispondiElimina